We offer quality homes available for lease in the greater Sacramento area. You can learn more about the application process here. Our goal is to provide our Tenant's with an excellent renting experience, and we will ask for your feedback when you move out of one of our properties.
Pay rent and other charges: Please contact Blue Rock Property Management at 916-781-7000 to get set up with our Appfolio Tenant Portal to pay rent and other charges on-line. You can also e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read the following information carefully.
All application fees are non-refundable once you submit your application.
The Application Process
A completed application and signed authorization form is required from each person over the age of 18 who intends to reside at the property. You may complete the application on-line, or download our application and submit it to us via fax, email, mail, or bring it to our office. Payment is required before we will process the application.
You may send the application to us via:
We require a $30 fee for each application submitted, and separate applications are required for married applicants. The fee is non-refundable once the application is processed. Personal checks are accepted for the application fee (please make checks payable to BLUE ROCK PROPERTY MANAGEMENT).
Processing Fee Charges to Applicant
Review of Application
15 minutes $7.50
Order and review of credit report
20 minutes $10.00
Verification of Information & Background Check
25 minutes $12.50
Applications are typically processed within 24-48 hours. The more complete your application, the faster we can process it. Please be sure to attach or add any information that is relevant to the verification of income, employment, credit, and rental history. If you are submitting your application on-line, you may scan and email, or fax additional information to us. Please reference the property address in a cover sheet or the subject line.
Our general guidelines to qualify for a property are:
- A verifiable history of gross earnings of at least two and one half times the monthly rent
- Two years of recent and favorable rental references (excluding renting from family members), or home ownership
- A credit score of at least 620, and a clean criminal background
We do verify all information. In some situations, if the qualifying criteria cannot be met, a Co-Signor/Guarantor may be allowed, and that individual will need to complete an application for $30 and be named and sign on the lease. A foreclosure, short sale and/or bankruptcy does NOT automatically disqualify you. If you do not qualify based on our stated criteria, the application fee will not be refunded.
Applicant authorizes landlord and landlord's agent, to at any time before, during, or after tenancy, to:
- Obtain a copy of Applicants Credit Report
- Obtain a Criminal Background Check related to Applicant and any Occupant
- Verify any Rental or Employment History or verify any other information related to this Application with personal knowledge of such information.
Notice of Landlord's Right to Continue to Show Property: Unless Landlord or Applicant enter into a separate written agreement otherwise, the Property remains on the market until a lease is signed by all parties and Landlord may continue to show the Property to other prospective tenants and accept another offer.
- Most lease agreements are written for a period of one year.
- Once an application is approved, only a signed lease agreement and security deposit (cashiers check or money order) will hold the property.
- Keys will be transferred no earlier than the established date of occupancy, provided that the first month's rent has been received in the form of a Cashier's Check or Money Order.
- Pets are considered on a case by case basis and additional deposits will be required.
- If your application on a specific property is not accepted, you may use your same application to apply for other properties at Blue Rock without an additional fee, for 30 days.
- An approved application for one property, may not necessarily mean approval is guaranteed for another property.
- If the property rents before your application is processed, the application fee will be returned to you, or you may transfer your application to another available property.
Acknowledgement and Representation
- Signing this application indicates that Applicant has had the opportunity to review Landlord's tenant selection criteria.
- Applicant understands that providing inaccurate or incomplete information is grounds for rejection of this application and forfeiture of any application fee and may be grounds to declare Applicant in breach of any lease the Applicant may sign.
- Applicant represents that the statements in this application are true and complete.